WOW - We are Women of the Word
- To come together as WOW (Women of the Word) to study God's Word
- To encourage women to good works
- To pray for the special needs of the women
- To grow a strong women's discipleship group
- To edify and build one another up
- Establish a bond of trust, love, friendship
- To help carry one another's burdens
- To be ready to share the "Gospel" to the world
Our Priority as WOW
The study of God's Word with the theme of spiritual growth and producing much fruit for His glory.
The Aim of WOW
To be spiritually mature, advancing in our daily walk in Christ with joy to the glory of God
Our studies include:
- The teaching/study of God's Word
- Some music
- At times communion
The master key that unlocks the process of all spiritual growth is understanding and experiencing what it means to Glorify Him!!
Ephesians 1:3-6 and I Peter 1:1-5
WHEN DO WE MEET?
Tuesday at 9:30 am and 6:30 pm. The class and study is the same but you choose the time that fits best with your schedule.
Check back often for updates.